Sunday 11 December 2011

UCHE JOMBO'S PREMIERE ROCKING OUTFITS
 Its been a great year so far for our Divalicious Diva UCHE JOMBO  as she has graced different events from  the premiere of her own movie DAMAGE  within and outside the country  to the premiere of Holding Hope  etc but the bottom line is, she rocked beautiful outfits this year that were breath taking .I must confess every time she stepped out to the red carpet, she looked amazing and I really love the gold and black dress  she wore at the premiere of DAMAGE in HOUSTON. WHICH OF THESE OUTFIT DO YOU THINK UCHE JOMBO LOVES  MOST? A gift awaits the winner

3 comments:

  1. I think its the black and gold dress. I hope i am the winner ooooo. Nice one uche jombo and i love this blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she loves the dress that looks like orange Most. I know i won LOL. Fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's the holding hope silver grey like gown

    ReplyDelete